Training and development section provides opportunities for the UAE National youth to meet the challenge of participating and competing in skills competitions at regional and international levels. Aligning the training of the UAE’s national workforce with WorldSkills competitions’ standards will engineer the innovative, industrial and technological growth of UAE.
Functions of Training and Development:
- Training and Development Section provides UAE team with rigorous training plans that enable them to compete at regional and international competitions and ensure that their competencies levels are aligned with the different competitions standards.
- Examine the world’s best training practices and benchmark competencies levels with elite world skills organizations.
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop new skills competitions to serve the industrial and technological growth of UAE with an objective to cater for future careers yet to emerge.
- Sign training agreements and MoUs with local and international industries to enhance the training opportunities of the UAE competitors, ensure constant benchmarking and keep current with the skills standards and the evaluation trends.
- Enable UAE team with the competencies, the skills and the knowledge required to participate and represent the country in the following competitions:
- GCC Skills competition.
- WorldSkills Asia.
- WorldSkills Competitions.